7/19/12

College and stuff

So.  I'm going to college.  Like, next month.  I'm a little bit scared, but I'm also a lot excited.  I'm so stressed, I failed my driver's license road test.  Got home, pulled up Twitter, saw this: "Life is unfair. But we better be glad. If it was fair we would get what we deserved. We deserve hell. But Jesus came and made a way<3".  God really does talk to me, and he does it through some pretty amazing people.  I'm hoping I'll find a good church up in Staunton(where I'm going to college), and that I can make Christian friends.  Just keep praying for me, and I'll be putting it in God's hands. 

I'm super excited because this is the college that I've known for a while that I want to attend.  They have a program called Early College Academy for 16- and 17-year-olds who haven't graduated from highschool yet but are ready for college.  Also, the Blackfriars Playhouse, home of the American Shakespeare Center.  For those of you who don't already know, I LOVE Shakespeare.  Like, LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  That is what I want to do for the rest of my life.  I'm going to be a Shakespearean actress.  "To be, or not to be...."

No comments:

Post a Comment